RuLauncher – a launcher for the game Minecraft created by our team, this is a high-quality free launcher with many options for customization and customization.
At the moment, this is the first open beta test of our launcher, now it only has the basic functionality of the roll launcher, look, try, write your opinion or wishes.
The main functional element is the bottom menu of the launcher, here you can see the Profiles system.
A useful feature for experienced players, you can redefine the game folder, launcher behavior when starting the game, set unique arguments and Java executable.
Now, it doesn’t matter if Java is installed on the computer, the launcher will check its availability and offer to automatically download the portable version of Java and start using it himself.
Now you can register on ely.by, authorize in the launcher like a license, change the skin and nickname on ely.by, everyone who plays through ely.by will see your skin.
We need your opinion, as well as technical statistics on the launcher. What will happen next? Everything else is a secret .
- Added installer versions from Minecraft Forge .
- Added the ability to change the launcher folder through the argument –override-launcher-directory.
- Added icon to executable file.
- Updater: added self-updating.
- Updater: now updating the updater to launch the launcher is optional.
- Changed the protocol from HTTPS to HTTP in checking the Internet connection.
- Updater: the method for checking the running application has been changed (now the verification is done by the process ID).
- Updater: a warning about running copies of the launcher can now be skipped.
- Updater: added the ability to set arguments through a file.
- Updater: fixed a bug if there is a Cyrillic alphabet in the path to the folder with the updater.
- Added support for portable Java downloaded through Updater.
- Added technical argument –override-default-java-path through which Updater overrides the path to the default Java environment.
- Added nickname saving.
- Added file dialog to select isp. Java file.
- Added dialog for selecting working directory.
- Added console formatting for more visual display of logs.
- Added error handling (not all) of the launcher when starting the game with the ability to restart the launcher as an administrator.
- Fixed saving the default working directory parameter.
- Fixed incorrect display of selected settings in profile settings.
- Fixed a situation where the working folder of the game ignored the profile settings.
- Fixed saving the list of profiles.
- The launch of the game was fixed when the paths to the working directory, resources or natives contained Cyrillic with spaces.
- Fixed determination of the amount of RAM on some systems.
- Updater: added the ability to install a portable Java environment in the absence of it in the system.
- Updater: fixed the operation of the automatic update script on some systems.
- Updater: the appearance of dialogs has been updated.
- Updated launcher design.
- The on-screen launcher now downloads the missing Minecraft Forge files .
- Removed downloading libraries when installing Minecraft Forge .
- Added the ability to cancel the launch of the game.
- The language selection item is now hidden due to temporary uselessness.
- Changed the text at the checkbox “Delayed Launcher Update” in the settings.
- Updated UI installation mods.
- Added support for installing Optifine .
- Added the ability to delete versions.
- Added support for news.
- Added a small hack that fixes an incorrect hash sum error when running modified versions.
- Added authentication for Mojang accounts.
- Slightly changed the text in the block for future advertising servers.
- Separation of news in the launcher has been done, now there is a “Home” with the main news, and more complete news on the game and on the launcher.
- Fixed several problems and bugs.
- Added authentication for Ely.by accounts.
- Added the ability to skip resource checking.
- Added the ability to skip checking the JAR version file.
- Added support for setting launcher visibility.
- Added commands for quick navigation to folders.
- The settings panel has been slightly redesigned.
- If you run the launcher with the –help argument, then a list of all available arguments is displayed.
- Many bugs fixed.
- Added the ability to customize the appearance, color, background pictures.
- Improved fabric support.
- Updated updater, now it can notify you about the need to install .net Framework.
- In previous updates, the Forge installation system has been redesigned .
- Previous updates added support for Forge installation for 1.13.2.
- Many bugs fixed to improve overall stability.