mod MoreCommands new commands for loners and reduction of old
On different versions of the game, the mod adds a different number of teams, on 1.7.x it’s only 35+, on 1.12 it’s already 100+. The author of the mod did not divide the commands for different versions of the mod and the game, therefore their description is a bunch, which are available on which versions, I do not know.
You can see the full list of commands by typing / chelp, there are several pages with commands and descriptions.
- / fullbright will change the brightness of the game
- / spawncliententity will spawn an entity (mob) that is only on the client side and only you can see it, it has no intelligence.
- / ptime allows you to configure any game time and then activate it
- / calc allows you to perform a mathematical equation, for example, calculate 100 + 200
- / setfov will change FOV (angle of view), normal angle – 70
- / setrenderdistance change the render distance of the world
- / serverstatus Shows the statuses of all mojang and minecraft servers (are there any problems with server availability)
- / pastnames [player] shows the player’s old nicknames and when they were changed (for a license of course)
- / urban Looking for something in the city dictionary (meaning of the word, synonyms, in English)
- / download Downloads a file.
- / copy Copy text
- / crash [description] Crashes your game
- / fps Show your fps
- / ctopevents will show the top 10 events taking place in the game, this will allow you to find out which event (for example, world generation) loads the game
- / macro command to execute multiple commands at the same time
- / bind Allows you to bind a command or chat message
- / screenshot [width] [height] Takes screenshots at the specified resolution
- / barrier will give you a barrier block.
- / cleareffects will clear all your effects
- / clearinv will clear your inventory.
- / cmdblock will give you a command block.
- / consolecommand
Will run a command from the console.
- / day will make the day.
- / easy will make the difficulty level easy
- / explode [power] will make an explosion of the specified power
- / fly [player] will enable / disable flight mode
- / gm will change your gamemode
- / gma will enable adventure mode
- / gmc will enable creative mode
- / gms will enable survival mode
- / gmsp will enable spectator mode
- / god [player] will enable god mode for you or another player
- / hard will switch the difficulty mode to hard
- / heal [player] allows you to restore health to yourself or another player
- / item [amount] [player] Gives the item to you or the player
- / killall will kill everyone in the specified radius
- / kys kill yourself
- / night switch to night
- / nohunger will cut off your hunger
- / norain no rain
- / normal will enable normal difficulty
- / peaceful will enable peaceful difficulty
- / save will save the world
- / setbuildlimit Sets the limit for buildings from 0 to 256.
- / showtime shows your time
- / speed changes your speed and airspeed from 0 to 10.
- / sudo
will give the player the ability to use the command
- / top will teleport you to a safe place
- / break Will break the block you are looking at
- / spawn teleports you to spawn
- / wild teleports you somewhere to a random place
- / ping will show you your ping
- / hat will put an item on your head that you are holding in your hands
- / repair will repair the item in your hands
- / rename Renames the item in your hands
- / optool Enchants an item per level
- / time fix allows you to fix the playing time at a certain value.
- / enchant [level] allows you to enchant an item at any enchantment and level
- / fireball will fire a fireball in the direction you are looking
- / whereami will show your coordinates
- / whois Will give all information about the player, including his IP
- / compareips Allows you to compare the IP of two players
- / narrate [message] is a smart function that allows you to pronounce the message that you have entered, it will be pronounced by the “narrator”, he is a computer and most likely you heard him, he often makes the wrong stress and other mistakes.
- / tpchunk teleports you to this chunk
- / biometeleport teleports you to the specified biome
- / morecommandsinfo will show information about the creator of the mod
- / cannon Launches an activated block of dynamite in the direction of view.
- / clone clones the entity you are looking at
- / cyclepainting will change the picture you are looking at
- / defuse Kills everyone in the radius or all charged TNTs and drops a TNT-like item in their place.
- / dimension teleports to dimension
- / dropstore will drop all your items into the chest.
- / enderchest will open your ender chest or someone else’s chest anywhere.
- / extinguish will extinguish you
- / fakeplayer make a fake player, for example, to load chunks.
- / inspect Get the known NBT data of any player, online or offline. You can run / save before this to get the freshest data.
- / invsee view and change any player’s inventory
- / jump teleports you to the direction you are looking
- / more Set the maximum number of the current (active) item stack.
- / potion Create your own potion with your own effects and colors.
- / reach set the reach distance (in blocks you can reach, break for example, standard 5)
- / recipe will write the recipe for the item, potion
- / killall – kill all players
- / kys – kill yourself
- / explode – explode yourself
- / gms – change game mode to Survival
- / gmc – change game mode to Creative
- / gma – change game mode to Adventure
- / gmsp – change game mode to Observation
- / day – set the daytime in the world
- / night – set world night time
- / speed, / speed2, / speed3, / speed4, / speed5, / speed6, / speed7, / speed8, / speed9, / speed10 – add speed to your character with a level equal to the number used in the command
- / clear effects – remove all effects applied to you
- / rain – set the world weather to rain
- / norain – set world weather to sunny
- / thunder – set the world weather to a thunderstorm
- / dodaylightcycle – set the doDaylightCycle world rule to true, i.e. allow time in the world to change
- / nodaylightcycle – set the doDaylightCycle world rule to false, i.e. prohibit changing time in the world
- / dofire – set the doFireTick world rule to true, i.e. let the world’s fire grow
- / nofire – set the doFireTick world rule to false, i.e. forbid the world’s fire to grow
- / nodeathmessages – set the value of the showDeathMessages world rule to false, i.e. disable showing notifications in chat about someone’s death
- / showdeathmessages – set the value of the showDeathMessages world rule to true, i.e. allow to show notifications in chat about someone’s death
- / domobgriefing – set the doMobGriefing world rule to true, i.e. allow mobs to change the landscape of the map
- / nomobgriefing – set the doMobGriefing world rule to false, i.e. prevent mobs from changing the landscape of the map
- / dokeepinventory – set the value of the keep inventory world rule to true, i.e. prohibit things from falling out of inventory in case of death
- / nokeepinventory – set the value of the keepInventory world rule to false, i.e. allow items to drop out of inventory in case of death
- / donaturalregen – set the value of the natural regeneration world rule to true, i.e. allow health to heal itself
- / nonaturalregen – set the value of the natural regeneration world rule to false, i.e. prohibit health from self-healing
How to install the mod:
Download MoreCommands mod
1.16.5 \ 1.17: