The mod will add pretty random spells to Minecraft, which are used to activate the player’s experience. There are 10 spells in total, in order to get a spell, you need to connect a sheet of paper and a pearl of the edge in the blacksmith’s table, after which the player will have the spell. Each time it is different (that is, it is randomly issued).
- Lightning spell – hits the player
- Fireball spell – shoots a fireball and sets fire to the area around
- Wind spell – makes the player faster and he jumps higher
- Water spell – deals damage and slows down the target
- Death spell – damages the target
- Poison spell – causes the target to send
- Light spell – gives the player health and regeneration
- Earth spell – creates walls
- Ice spell – locks the enemy into a cage
- Shield spell – absorbs player damage
How to install the mod:
- Install Forge
- Install all additional mods if specified.
- Download mod and copy to .minecraft / mods
- Launch the forge version of the game in the launcher.
Download the Simple Spells mod: