Optifine is a mod for Minecraft that expands the options for customizing graphics in the game, optimizes the game by increasing FPS, allows you to use non-standard resources, increase the drawing range of the world, and of course allows you to run shaders for Minecraft
In the main graphics settings menu, you will immediately find new items:
You can increase the rendering range of the world up to 64 chunks. (hello supercomputer)
Dynamic lighting – if you enable this setting, then glowing blocks and objects will glow when in your hands or when you throw them away. It’s realistic and beautiful, but it puts a strain on your pc.
After you can enable them, and to configure each shader pack there is a button on the bottom right, where you can change various parameters, each pack has different ones.
tabs – many settings affecting the speed of the game and quality, combining textures, improving snow, font, water
With standard settings, the game will look a little better and it will have a higher FPS (frame rate per second).
The value of the FPS growth can be different, for example, for me without an optical engine: 500-540 FPS, and with an optical engine, it is 750-770.
So, many texture packs can work properly only with optfine, for example, the texture of a zombie with a severed head , or packs for the seasons of the seasons .
Optifine makes it possible to create not only add layers of textures, but also to create a color map of textures, which allows you to smoothly change the color of textures depending on the season.
Improve the snow, he will be able to lie on blocks with grass.
Turn on the option to improve the snow and sod, many blocks will be completely covered with sod or snow, which will make the picture much more realistic and natural.
Thanks to this, luminous objects always emit light, even when they are in the hands while walking.
- Open .minecraft \ versions \ 1.5.2 or 1.6.4
- Open the 1.5.2.jar file using WinRar, open the downloaded archive, copy all files inside the 1.5.2.jar file (transfer)
- Find the Meta-Inf folder and delete it, run version 1.5.2 in the launcher
Installation on version 1.7.10 and newer using:
- Download and run the downloaded jar or exe file, click install.
- In the Minecraft launcher, select the version of the game with optfine.
- If you have Forge installed and you need to install optician and forge together, then just copy the downloaded .jar file to the Mods folder.
- If you have Fabric installed, install OptiFabric and copy the downloaded .jar file to the Mods folder.
Download Optifine mod for Minecraft.
1.7.10 – exe – installer or
1.8.9 – exe – installer or
1.9.4 – exe – installer or
1.10.2 – exe – installer or
1.11.2 – exe – installer or
1.12.2 –exe – installer or
1.13.2 – exe – installer or
1.14.4 – exe – installer or
1.15.2 – exe – installer or
1.16.4 – exe – installer or
1.16.5 – exe – installer or