- Game description: Do everything in order to create a reliable base and survive in a post-apocalyptic world teeming with zombies.
- Objectives of the game: Explore game locations in search of food, build, expand and fortify your base, improve your weapons to defend against enemies, and stay alive at any cost.
- Graphics: Attractive and high-quality visual design, scary and terrifying zombies, and detailed locations.
- Controls: Choose game elements and kill zombies using touch commands.
- Language: English.
- Size: 101M
- Operating system: Android
- Developer: K-MOBILE is based in Russia
- Recommendations: Recommended for users over 18 years old.
- Price information: Some improvements are paid. Is free
- Installation requirements: A minimum of 101M of free memory space and Android 4.1 or higher operating
Positive about Last Day on Earth: Survival
- A fun and addictive game.
- Free to play with optional additional purchases.
- A large number of personalization options.
- Well-designed graphics and animations.
Negative about Last Day on Earth: Survival
- The need to have an internet connection.
- Not suitable for users of all ages.