ItemPhysic physics for Minecraft, physics mod for Minecraft
In addition, only those things that can actually burn will burn in the lava. Floating objects will float, the rest will sink.
The author has developed two versions of the mod, this is ItemPhysic Full and ItemPhysic Lite, Full adds much more realism, but also some inconveniences. The Lite version is mostly visual, the game remains the same, just blocks can fall and lie on surfaces.
ItemPhysic Full features:
- The discarded items lie on the surface.
- More realistic animation of breaking (drop-down) blocks.
- Objects will not be lifted automatically, they must be handled.
- You can throw objects with beautiful animations.
- Realistic physics of blocks and objects in liquids, some are floating. others drown.
- Combustible things will burn in lava, others will float or sink like in water.
- A torch falling on the wood will set it on fire.
ItemPhysic Lite features:
- Has all animations, including lying objects.
- Does not change the properties of the game, everything sinks in water, everything burns out in lava.
- Torches do not set fire to wood if they fall on it.
- Items will automatically pick up if you are close.
How to install the mod:
Download ItemPhysic mod