The Improved Mob Spawns Mod improves the spawning of some mobs. Now you can more often meet with the skeleton rider,
you can see a cave spider in the cave, and in the Nether world, efreet will fly everywhere, not just at the spawner in the fortress.
The mod is quite small, but it will complicate and revive the game a little.
(Functions may differ on different versions)
- All hostile mobs can now appear in armor, even when enchanted.
- You will be able to adjust the light level for specific mobs to appear.
- Mobs can now break some blocks if they prevent them from passing.
- Mobs can now use stairs.
- Mobs can steal the contents of chests, protect them.
- You cannot harm your pets. (except when you’re sneaking)
- Mobs now target villagers. (poor people)
- Over time, mobs can increase health and damage, resistance to repulsion.
- Mobs can now use different items, such as pearls of the end, dynamite, snowballs, bows, potions, boats,
- Silverfish now spawn in your world
- Cave spiders spawn everywhere below level 40 underground
- Ifrit can appear anywhere in the Nether
- Infernal Slug spawns more often
- 5x the chance to spawn a Skeleton Rider
How to install the Improved Mob mod:
- Install Forge
- Install all additional mods if specified.
- Download mod and copy to .minecraft / mods
- Launch the forge version of the game in the launcher.
Download the Improved Mob Spawns Mod