Ghoulcraft texture pack – does not replace any texture in the game, it was created exclusively for decorating the world with different objects, it contains hundreds of different decorative blocks and objects, but all of them are purely visual and to install them in the world you will have to rename different blocks and install them on invisible frames.
Pak contains decor for different parts of the world, from home and courtyard to the city and the simple world, as well as medieval and military decor. The textures and objects of the mod are very suitable, it is a pity that the authors of this project did not make the mod, it would simplify the use.
How to use the pack:
- First, install all the auxiliary texture packs, activate the main pack.
- Go to the official website in the decor catalog, just below you will see a list of different categories, City, Food Furniture, etc., open any and choose a decorative item.
- The pack has several options for packs, but in this news, a MEGA pack will be posted, it contains all the packs, so you don’t need to pay attention to this.
- On the left you see a picture, in the center you see a block that needs to be renamed in the anvil, and just below what name, in our case, to get a beautiful slab, you need to rename the play stove to White Stove or Black Stove.
- Next, you must put a frame in the world (it will be invisible), and then install the resulting decorative block into it. Sometimes you need to put the frame on the floor, sometimes on the top of the block, sometimes on the front side of the block, this is written in the right column: Place on the front of a block, place on the front side of the block. After you put the renamed item in the frame, it will cover the block with a texture and become a full-fledged slab.
How to install a texture pack:
- Install Optifine
- Download the file and copy to .minecraft / resourcepacks
- Download the pack
- Download the pack
- Find “Resource Packs” in the game settings and select (activate) all 3 packs.
Download Ghoulcraft Resource Pack:
I know you are in a hurry, but read the installation and instructions for use.