Fx Management Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is an easy mod that offers you full management of participant results primarily based on varied situations. It’s primarily based on a rule system. The rule file is situated in config/management.
There is presently 5 rule information:
- results.json: with this file, you possibly can add potion results or set the participant on hearth primarily based on varied situations. You should use this to present the participant varied potion results or set him/her on hearth. The situations might be something like dimension, time of the day, biome, block the participant is standing on, gadgets he’s holding, …
- breakevents.json: with this file, you possibly can management what occurs when the participant tries to interrupt a block
- placeevents.json: with this file, you possibly can management what occurs when the participant tries to put a block
- leftclicks.json: with this file, you possibly can management what occurs with the participant left-clicks a block
- rightclicks.json: with this file, you possibly can management what occurs when the participant right-clicks a block
This mod can also be suitable with Misplaced Cities (guidelines primarily based on buildings for instance), Baubles, Serene Seasons, and Recreation Levels.
Tips on how to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the Minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the Begin menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.