Maud the FTB the Utilities: Backups – backup world.
When playing with a bunch of mods, it sometimes happens that some kind of faulty world leads to an instant crash of the game at startup, and this is a huge problem, the settings are backed up and you will always have a working map.
The mod is able to work on a schedule (every 2 hours as standard), store a specified number of copies (standard 12), adjust the compression level of the saved world, save additional folders in the game folder to backup, create a copy when the server is turned off.
The config is located in \ .minecraft \ config \ ftbbackups.cfg here, world backups in the \ .minecraft \ backups folder
- / backup start – create a backup right now, you can add a unique name.
- / backup size – specify the size of the world, and the size of all backups.
- / backup time – shows the time until the next backup.
How to install the mod:
- Install Forge
- Install all additional mods if specified.
- Download mod and copy to .minecraft / mods
- Launch the forge version of the game in the launcher.
Download FTB Utilities: Backups mod: