Flan’s Mod WW2 Bots is an add-on that adds soldiers from WWII armed with a Flanz mod, capable of driving tanks and cannons. I present to your attention my first mod. I beg your pardon for the lack of design: I am not a designer, but first of all a modder.
So, the mod adds soldiers who, at the first opportunity, will sit in the vehicle and begin to control it. The modification also allows you to use commands to force the squad to follow you. As in reality, the fighters are aiming fire from fairly solid distances, so in order to see who is shooting, it is recommended to set the chunk loading to at least 16. This is not an independent mod, but rather an addon that additionally requires the installation of Flan’s Mod and WW2 Pack.
Photo in color from the action
- join Axis coalition:
/ c join AXIS
- join coalition of allied countries:
/ c join ALLIES
- order a squad 20 meters to follow you:
/ c lead 20
- order a squad 20 meters away from you to stop following you:
/ c leave 20
- order soldiers at a distance of 20 meters to exit the vehicle:
/ c dismount 20
How to install the mod:
- Install Forge
- Make sure Flans and WW2 Pack are installed.
- Install all additional mods if specified.
- Download mod and copy to .minecraft / mods
- Launch the forge version of the game in the launcher.
Download the Flan’s Mod WW2 Bots