The Fallout Inspired Power Armor mod will add Power Armor to Minecraft with a cool type of armor from the Fallout game series, some mobs, a new treasury in the style of Fallout asylum, as well as some decor.
You can find power armor wherever you like, it will be rusty in a random place, you can put it in order and use it for its intended purpose. The armor looks very cool, has realistic sounds, and gives the player additional options. In total, there are 5 types of armor in the fashion, of different generations.
The tracker will help you find armor, the more often it beeps, the closer the armor is. In the world you can find shelter, it will be in the plains, forests, and deserts, in order to get there you will need an access card, it can be found on the table in the main room.
Types of armor:
- T45 – one of the older models, gives you decent protection and extra strength by increasing hunger consumption, damage absorption – 50.
- T51 is a more advanced and less bulky armor, gives the effect of night vision, and has a damage absorption of 60.
- X01 – an improved set of armor, has a damage absorption of 75 and gives a regeneration effect.
- X02 is an armor that makes any raider run away in fear. Has a damage absorption of 85, and also fully protects against damage for a short time, but consumes a lot of hunger points.
- X03 is an armor set made by the Enclave after the war. Gives the effect of protection from fire, sets fire to all enemies near you, has damage absorption – 95.
How to install the mod:
- Install Forge
- Install all additional mods if specified.
- Download the mod and copy to .minecraft / mods
- Launch the forge version of the game in the launcher.