Mod DiceMC Tiered Armors – will rework the recipes for creating armor, as well as add to the game several new types of armor based on classic materials, with this mod the process of creating armor will become a little more complicated and will become a little realistic.
Doesn’t it bother you that getting iron armor is much easier than leather or gold? Is gold armor enchanting better than any other, as well as protecting against pigs? This mod will fix this.
- Firstly, they will change the recipes, now each armor is created on the basis of leather, chain mail or iron, you will add materials to the old armor and get a new one. There was also a recipe for mail armor.
- Secondly, at the start of the game you can make wooden armor, it is similar to leather but less durable, and you can also make diamond gilded and nephrite gilded armor, it will protect you from piglins and is better when enchanted.
How to install the mod:
- Install Forge
- Install all additional mods if specified.
- Download mod and copy to .minecraft / mods
- Launch the forge version of the game in the launcher.
Download DiceMC Tiered Armors mod1.16.5: