The Cyclic mod is more of a magical than a technical mod, it adds several interesting machines for automating processes, as well as a bunch of various magical and not so things for interaction, for the convenience of the game and other features of which the author of the mod lacked so much.
What’s cool about Cyclic mod?
- Most of the blocks must be turned on by redstone.
- The replicator (copier) of buildings and any buildings, allows you to copy your any building and gradually build a copy of it nearby from your resources, moreover, the position, the size of the area can be selected.
- Structure Builder – Builds various ready-made structures, squares, walls, stairs from your blocks.
- Harvester – harvests crops from the beds. (removes but does not collect.)
- Crafting machine – disassembles crafted items into components.
- Loot block – breaks a block in front of you, there is also a block that breaks an area in front of you.
- A controlled mining block , allows you to mine the desired blocks from a different area.
- Block Installer – sets blocks in front of you.
- Automatic user – knows how to wield tools or weapons in the area, dig up beds, kill mobs.
- Automatic crafter .
- Various conveyors , move blocks or pull them.
- Fans, detectors and other useful devices.
- Of course, there are several new ores , and a bunch of different items, land and water levelers, a teleporter home, dynamite for resource extraction, barrels for storing water and lava, and much more.
This mod diversifies the game quite well.
How to install the mod:
- Install Forge
- Install all additional mods if specified.
- Download mod and copy to .minecraft / mods
- Launch the forge version of the game in the launcher.
Download Cyclic mod: