- Summoner – Summoner (sword, ax, and trident) – has a chance to summon the “Guard”, which will help you in battle.
- Poison Cloud – Poison cloud (sword, ax, and trident) – attacks have a chance to cause a poison cloud that affects any entity (without the player himself).
- Cat Paw – Cat’s paw (boots) – creepers will run away from the player themselves.
- Slowing – Slowing down (sword, ax, and trident) – slows down the enemy.
- Juggernaut – Juggernaut (breastplate) – during the sprint, it will be possible to “break” solid blocks with your body (TIP: it is better to disable auto-jump).
- Water Breathing – Water breathing (helmet) – endless breathing underwater.
- Radiance – Radiance (sword, ax, and trident) – attacks can summon a Healing Cloud around you for a short time.
- Vampiric – Vampire (sword, ax, and trident) – attacking living creatures you replenish your hunger.
- Phantom – Phantom (helmet) – Phantom does not attack the player.
- Berserker (leather armor) – each piece of armor equipped will increase your damage.
- Slimy – Slimy (armor): Helmet – Can be stuck to the ceiling
Chest – Slow fall.
Legs – Fall damage neutralization.
Boots are high bouncing.
- Venomous – Poisonous (sword, ax, and trident) – Applies poison to the enemy.
- Death Wish (sword, ax, and trident) – the less health you have, the more damage you do.
How to install the mod:
- Install Forge
- Install all additional mods if specified.
- Download mod and copy to .minecraft / mods
- Launch the forge version of the game in the launcher.